Shri Bhagwan Vedvyas Itihas Sanshodhan Mandir, short named as BHISHMA organization was established in 1976 by Itihas Bhushan late Shripadji Kulkarni. It was blessed and inspired by PP Shankaracharya Mahaswamy of Kanchi Kamkoti Peetham. Bhishma Award commenced from 2018.
Bhishma School of Indic Studies (BSIS) is the next step. Ancient Indian Wisdom for Better World of Tomorrow is the Fundamental objective of BSIS. Since ancient times Bharat is known as Vishwa Guru throughout the world. Time has changed in last 50 years and today, in 2020s, the whole world is eagerly desiring to know better alternatives in various of life from India. They want to know what is India ? what is Bharat ? There is a great hope from the knowledge of ancient Indian history and culture. Indians in India and outside India have huge urge for fundamental and basic knowledge of India e.g. the true History, Philosophy, Dharma, Religious and Spiritual concepts, ancient Civilization, Heritage, Art & Architecture, Culture, Ancient Science & Technology, Literature, Mathematics, Music, Economics, Political Systems, Social Systems, Health Systems, Agricultural & Environmental Systems, Life Style, etc.
BSIS conducts Online Certificate Courses based on Ancient Indian Wisdom, History and Culture.
Shodh Bharat Ka… Batain Bharat Ki…
Ancient Indian Wisdom for Better World Tomorrow...!
Aims & Objectives :
1) Creating Awareness about the True History and Culture of India
2) Educating Indians across the Globe with help of technology... Especially among the Youth
3) Empowering the Confidence of Indians across the Globe with honest picture of Indian Past
4) Empowering Research in Indian History and Culture.
5) Promoting to convert ancient wisdom into applied knowledge useful today.
6) Creating Career, Professional and Business opportunities for Youth.